We are so happy to announce an opening at doma. We are starting our interviews this week, so please spread the word. All resumes should be submitted to email@example.com. This person would be managing doma’s US efforts in anti-human trafficking. From the important work we do with the CATCH survivors, all the way through to our Workforce Program. This person would ideally be really, really great with building relationships with clients and the community, as well as skilled in administrative and program oversight. We have the programs, we work with amazing survivors, our doma team is a lot of fun!! — now we just need a fearless leader!
Doma Program Director
Responsible for program management and strategic direction of quality programming. Ensures that best practices are followed organization-wide. Provides leadership and guidance that achieves the organization’s mission and philosophy. Independent SW preferred, with experience Chemical Dependency Counseling. Will consider MSN, Independent MFT, NP, or PCC. Experience with vulnerable women necessary. Advanced communication and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to build strong working relationships required.
Program, Product and Service Delivery:
- Ensure quality programs and services for survivors of human trafficking, including but not limited to:
- Bloom! Residential Facility
- Peer and Community Mentoring for CATCH clients
- Workforce Development oversight
- Assistance with community educational and volunteer efforts
- Represent Doma to other organizations, the media and the general public
- Direct client work in emergency and high needs situations
- Maintain positive relationships with all CATCH clients and CATCH staff
Manage key staff and project directors for doma’s educational, workforce, residential, and mentoring programs.
- Responsible for maintaining current foundation/grant monies as agreed upon between the Executive Team and the Board of Directors in alignment with the annual budget.