Julie Clark has been interested in caring for orphaned and abandoned children since she first met children living in an orphanage on a trip to Russia in 1993. doma was launched in August, 2008– to respond to the cry of young children and families across the globe. doma intervenes early in the lives of young children and families, before needs evolve into crisis situations.
- RT @ArielFilion: "I have a boyfriend" is the easiest way to get a man to leave you alone. Because he respects another man more than you. #y… 4 years ago
- End Demand Act targets the “johns” fueling the market Read more at toledoblade.com/Politics/2014/… 4 years ago
- Are you a golfer? Register for 2014 Yogi's Golf Outing benefitting Doma! http://t.co/dyMuXAB7rZ 4 years ago
- Mother's day rally tomorrow at Columbus Commons for the kidnapped Nigerian girls.12 noon. WEAR RED. #BringOurGirlsBack 4 years ago
- Join us on #MothersDay at a #columbus rally #BringBackOurGirls #columbusCommons 12:00 Wear red 4 years ago